Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Golden days

I know I haven't been here for a long time and sorry for that. It's been a busy time for me these days...
It started with NYE shopping, then we had to celebrate of course :) Then my lost friends were found in my city and we just had to meet! They live far away and I don't get to see them that often.
Somewhere in between there was Christmas Eve, my fathers birthday and  just one day later comes our big annual celebration for friends and family. Mother and I prepare food for almost 50 people, it's insane and there is sooo much work to be done! That is why I'm writing this at 4am.
Well, I'll be in bed in a few minutes, but before that need to share with you some pics made today in a brief time off...



My new bracelet from Parfois

Coat: TFY, jeans: oviesse, jumper: H&M, boots: Solo, bag: Parfois, jewellery: Aldo, Parfois, watch: DKNY

2 comments:

  1. Svidja mi se... Moze jedan New in post,da vidimo sta si to kupila u tom NY shoppingu i o tvojim omiljenim kozmetickim proizvodima u 2012?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moze naravno, samo da se sutra (tj. danas, vec je prosla ponoc) zavrsi haos oko slave i onda sledi malo vise postova. A za omiljene kozmeticke proizvode moram malo da se pripremim jer iskreno nisam o tome razmisljala, ali obecavam da ce biti post o tome u narednih nekoliko dana.
      Veliki pozdrav!

      Delete