Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Paris talk Part One: Shu Uemura and Karl Lagerfeld collaboration

It is time for some talk. :)
Some days ago my dear brother went to Paris and bought me beautiful presents at Galeries Lafayette.
For those who don't know how that magnificent department store looks like here are some photos. I have some old ones from 2009, but photos are too blurry. Dome made from glass and steel looks amazing and must be seen while in Paris - even if you are not a shopper this type of architecture is what I live for! Yes, there are many expensive brands, but I believe that anyone should have a bottle of great Dior perfume from this gorgeous place. Sure I have mine! :)

Anyway, what I wanted to talk about in the first place had something to do with a teaser photo from my last post. I've showed you my Mon Shu Girl, right? Well, that little girl is a 'daughter' of Karl Lagerfeld (I am sure that all of you know who Karl is?) and Shu Uemura, great Japanese cosmetics line. I am sure you have noticed Karl's signature white shirt and black tie on his new creation? This limited edition made me extremely happy because I love when quality meets design. And since I am a complete freak when it comes to design, I just had to have it! It was love at first sight - so weird and so sweet at the same time. Great false eyelashes, lipsticks and eye palette, nails stickers and so much more... You should check it out here.
I also wanted great red lipstick for a long time and when I saw this one, couldn't resist. Needless to say, my boyfriend loved this new red look ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment